For Immediate Hiring

4 September 2014 138 Comments

Send your resume to manuelitavaldivia@newnemar.com

FOR IMMEDIATE HIRING

• Management Trainee
Legazpi, Albay
  • Bookkeeper

Sipocot, Camarines Sur

• Credit Investigator
  • Bookkeeper

New Nemar Foods – Mang Inasal (Nasugbu,Batangas)

• Restaurant Manager

QUALIFICATIONS:

AUDITOR

• 24-28 YEARS OLD; MALE/FEMALE
  • BSA; BSC MAJOR IN ACCOUNTING OR FINANCE  GRADUATE
  • WITH RELATED EXPERIENCE ON ACCOUNTING
  • WITH GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS; FLEXIBLE
  • KNOWS HOW TO DRIVE MOTORCYCLE/4 WHEELS VEHICLE
  • WITH NON-PROFESSIONAL/PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS LICENSE ( 1, 2 )
  • RESPONSIBLE; WITH MATURED SENSE OF BEING
  • WILLING TO BE TRAINED

CUSTOMER CARE ASSISTANT

• 22-27 YRS OLD; FEMALE
  • GRADUATE OF ANY FOUR YEAR COURSE (preferably Marketing Graduate)
  • KNOWS HOW TO DEAL WITH DIFFERENT TYPES OF PERSON;FLEXIBLE
  • WITH AT LEAST 1 YR EXPERIENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE
  • WILLING TO BE TRAINED

MANAGEMENT TRAINEE

• 22-30 YEARS OLD; MALE
  • GRADUATE OF FOUR YEAR BUSINESS COURSE
  • WITH NON-PROFESSIONAL/ PROFESSIONAL DRIVER’S LICENSE (1, 2)
  • WITH RELATED EXPERIENCE ON SALES
  • GOOD IN INTERPERSONAL, PLANNING, ORGANIZING AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS
  • WILLING TO BE TRAINED

SALES AND MARKETING ASSISTANT

• 22-27 YEARS OLD; MALE
  • GRADUATE OF FOUR YEAR BUSINESS COURSE (PREFERABLY MARKETING)
  • WITH NON-PROFESSIONAL/PROFESSIONAL DRIVER’S LICENSE ( 1, 2 )
  • WITH RELATED EXPERIENCE ON SALES
  • WITH GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS; FLEXIBLE
  • WILLING TO BE TRAINED

BOOKKEEPER / CASHIER

• 22-27 YEARS OLD; FEMALE
  • GRADUATE OF FOUR YEAR BUSINESS COURSE (WITH ACCOUNTING BACKGROUND)
  • WITH RELATED EXPERIENCE ON SALES
  • WITH GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS; FLEXIBLE
  • WITH PLEASING PERSONALITY
  • WILLING TO BE TRAINED

CREDIT INVESTIGATOR

• 22-27 YEARS OLD;MALE
  • GRADUATE OF FOUR YEAR BUSINESS COURSE
  • WITH NON-PROFESSIONAL/ PROFESSIONAL DRIVER’S LICENSE (1, 2)
  • WITH RELATED EXPERIENCE ON SALES
  • WITH GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS; FLEXIBLE
  • WILLING TO BE TRAINED

MECHANIC

• 22-27 YEARS OLD; MALE
  • GRADUATE OF ANY TWO YEAR/VOCATIONAL COURSE
  • WITH NON-PROFESSIONAL/PROFESSIONAL DRIVER’S LICENSE (1, 2)
  • WITH RELATED EXPERIENCE AS MOTORCYCLE MECHANIC
  • WITH GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS; FLEXIBLE
  • WILLING TO BE TRAINED
PARTS CUSTODIAN
  • 22-27 YEARS OLD; FEMALE
  • GRADUATE OF ANY FOUR YEAR  COURSE
  • COMPUTER LITERATE
  • WITH RELATED EXPERIENCE ON SALES
  • WITH GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS; FLEXIBLE
  • WILLING TO BE TRAINED
  • WITH PLEASING PERSONALITY
DRIVER
  • 22-35 YEARS OLD; MALE
  • HIGHSCHOOL /COLLEGE LEVEL
  • WITH PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS LICENSE (1,2,3,4)
  • WITH RELATED EXPERIENCE
  • RESIDENT OF LIPA CITY
RESTAURANT  MANAGER
  • 24-30 YEARS OLD; MALE;FEMALE
  • GRADUATE OF HRM OR ANY FOUR YEAR RELATED COURSE
  • WITH PLEASING PERSONALITY
  • WITH AT LEAST 1YR EXPERIENCE ON RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT
  • WILLING TO BE TRAINED
  • RESIDENT OF NASUGBU, BATANGAS CITY

SOON TO OPEN BRANCHES

• San JOse Occidental Mindoro

138 Responses to “For Immediate Hiring”

1. reagan manalo 25 May 2010 at 9:32 pm #

Dear Sir/Madam:

I have the honor to apply your good office as a good servant to any position available.

I am Reagan T. Manalo 25 years of age residing at Q. Lejano st. Lian, Batangas And I was finished my four year course Bachelor of Science In Information Technology (BSIT)last April 2005 At Batangas State University, Nasugbu, Batangas.

Hoping that this will merit, your favorable consideration.

2. Chella U. Enriquez 14 June 2010 at 4:50 pm #

dear sir/ madam,

I, Chella U. Enriquez, applying on your company… pwede ko po bang malaman kung saan ako magsubmit ng resume ko? I’m residing at Nasugbu, Batangas.

3. chella 15 June 2010 at 8:57 am #

please submit your resume to manuelitavaldivia@newnemar.com

4. Peter John L.Dones 17 June 2010 at 9:12 am #

Dear Sir/Madam

IM’Peter John L.Dones im 21 y/o,Leave In Canlubang,Calamba City.Nakatapos po ako sa Dualtech Center Canlubang.ang akin pong Kurso ay Electromechanics Technology po.Nais ko po sana mag apply sa NEW NEMAR.Ako po Ay naka pag training *OJT* na sa Honda Philipines Inc.Noong “June,01,2007-Dec,08,2008″ At ako po ay nag trabaho na po sa San Miguel Yamamura Packaging pet and caps plant Corp. ang aking position po ay Machine operator po ako.*Aug,31-January 2010 Umaasa po ako na makapasa sa inyong qualification.maraming salamat po!

PETER JOHN L.DONES
    LUBOS NA UMAASA

5. RICO M. PITONG 17 June 2010 at 7:48 pm #

hello sir! gud pm po… nag send na po ako resume sa email nyo
    (manuelitavaldivia@newnemar.com) im RICO M. PITONG 29 FROM TANZA, CAVITE malapit lng po sa new nemar tanza branch. business Management po course ko po..09182606550/09205685036 my #’s po…txt me and im willing to work asap…thank you and godbless po..

6. Mary Ann Alay 18 June 2010 at 4:22 pm #

Mary Ann C. Alay
    108 D. Castillo St. Poblacion, Mabini, Batangas
    Email adress: mayven_ratsen1910@yahoo.com
    Contact number: +639217555060
    ________________________________________________________________

June 18,2010

To: Human Resources Manager
    or Personnel Department

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you as a fresh graduate in Bachelor Of Arts Major in Mass Communications in one of the prestigious University (Lyceum of the Philippines University –Batangas).

As you can see in the enclosed resume, I have a very strong Academic background in Mass Communication combined with challenging award that I got. My recent Internship at People’s Journalists Inc., Aliw Broadcasting Corporation and ABS CBN Broadcasting Corporation, allowed me to further develop and strengthen my Technical skills. Even though that I am a fresh graduate, I am fully confident, a fast learner and I believe that I could make a significant and valuable contribution in your firm.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and training will be helpful to you to consider as one of the candidate for any position that suits my education and training.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Mary Ann Alay

7. peter john l.dones 26 June 2010 at 2:37 pm #

mam gud pm po..im peter john l dones ako po ung nag comment sa inyo at nag pasa ng resume sa inyong email.pero bakit parang di pa po ako tinatawagan..?eto po no ko..09089722175 kung pde po txt nyo na lng po ako san ako mag aaply salamat po…

8. peter john l.dones 26 June 2010 at 2:37 pm #

PETER JOHN L.DONES
    LUBOS NA UMAASA

9. Maynard L. Ogoy 28 July 2010 at 10:16 am #

Mam,Janelle

mam kelan po kaya final interview for mechanics?
    pls. inform me tnx.

• manette 29 July 2010 at 8:20 am #

tawagan ka n lang namin.baka by next week.

10. Jerald Villar 3 August 2010 at 9:32 am #

Good am po! i would like to ask if san pde magpasa ng resume in person! nkita ko po kasi ung nkpost sa peso na hiring sa newnemar. pde po b ang 2yrs HRM course ko?

• manette 4 August 2010 at 8:02 am #

punta ka dito sa new nemar,marawoy office.hanapin mo si mabeth or janelle.

• jerald villar 4 August 2010 at 12:30 pm #

Maam san puh ung location? from santa rosa laguna po ako!! nag accept po b kau ng 2yrs HRM w/o experience?

11. jerald villar 4 August 2010 at 2:30 pm #

GoodPM po sir/maam..ask ko lng po kung n tanggap kau kht walng experience sa mechnic? but im willing to Learn everythngs.. thnx po and Godbless Jerald of santa rosa laguna.

12. Krizzy 4 August 2010 at 10:20 pm #

Mam sana po twagan nyo po ako, nagexam po ako knina,, mtagal n po ako nghahanap nh trabaho.. Kelan po ba malalaman ang result ng examination?? Tanza branch po ako nag exam..!! Iam willing to be trained..

13. paul 12 August 2010 at 3:17 pm #

hi mam apply po ako..nag work po ako sa kawasaki motor phils cupang muntinlupa city painting department pwde po kaya ako electromechanics course

• manette 14 August 2010 at 8:15 am #

please send na lang your resume.

14. petarmada 16 August 2010 at 5:20 am #

mam meron po ba kaung bakante dyan kahit taga punas lng ng motor?..kumusta po!?

• manette 16 August 2010 at 8:02 am #

hi pete, kumusta?ok nmn kami dito.san ka na ba ngaun?

• pet armada 1 February 2011 at 7:38 am #

hi cncya na po ngaun ko lng ulit nabuksan ang acct nyo,may rply pala ung apply ko,he he sa email ko kc inaantay..he he,oki naman po and2 ako sa england mag 5 years n din.,maunlad na maunlad na pala ang nemar ano!?kumusta mo ako sa mga kasama natin dyan dati,at sa tatay mo kumusta din malamang tanda pa ako non..god bless! thanks..

15. Ranie E. Ariola 31 August 2010 at 10:18 am #

Good day! I am Ranie E. Ariola resident of Tanauan city Batangas.I am very interested to be the OIC of your soon to be opened Branch in Tanauan City.I have a total of 8 yrs experience in motorcycle and Financing Industries.I have 6 yrs Managerial experience. ihope i could have a n appointment for interview.Thank you. Pls let me know by my mobile no.09125229687

16. marketing 31 August 2010 at 11:22 am #

kindly send your resume at our office (New Nemar Development Corp.)located at Brgy. Marauoy, Lipa City
    4217 Batangas

17. Jenny Jane 7 September 2010 at 11:39 am #

Good Day! I am Jenny Jane Castulo. I have seen your need for sales/marketing officer and branch cashier for your branch in Dasmarinas and for your soon to open branch in some municipalities here in Cavite. I am interested in applying for that position. I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science at AMA Cavite Campus. I have previously work on Tronix Imaging Center in SM Dasmarinas as Store Officer from August 3 2003- April 15,2009. You can contact me at 09279206316, I am available anytime of the day. Thank You and God Bless!

18. Erickson S. Samson 17 September 2010 at 12:10 pm #

Mam gud morning poh.. Mam pafollow up ko lang po ung resume po ni Mr. Ernest Louie T. Macalalad. bale po c.i. po ung apply niya po.. Pwede po kaya siya sa Restaurant Mngr. po nung sa Mang Inasal po na itatayo po dito sa Nasugbu. Salamat po..

19. Rich 8 October 2010 at 12:33 am #

Sir/Maam,

Good day!

I’m replying to this job post to express my interest at any position which is available that fit on my qualification.

I’m Rachele C. Alvarez, 26 years old, and I’m residing in Commissioner Village MarFrancisco Pinamalayan Oriental Mindoro.I am graduated of Bachelor of Science in Commerce Major in Computer Application in University of Batangas.I have an experience on sales and general office work.

I can be reached anytime via email at fashionista92984@yahoo.com.ph or my cell phone, +639297969984.

Thank you for your consideration.

Rich

20. Ineng* 23 October 2010 at 4:30 am #

Gud am! Is there any vacancy for Lemery branch? I am interested to work and to be trained. At the moment I am a Sales Coordinator here in Dubai, but willing to work there. I’ll be home next month, planning to settled but still wanna work near my place. I am from Sinisian, Claca, Batangas. Please advice! thank you.

• manette 26 October 2010 at 2:54 pm #

ok.please send your resume

• Ineng* 31 October 2010 at 1:43 am #

thanks for the reply, is this the right email add to send my resume manuelitavaldivia@newnemar.com? i sent it already. hope i will be given a chance. thanks a lot!

21. Erickson Samson 29 October 2010 at 12:30 pm #

Mam ano pa pong kelangang posisyon po sa Mang Inasal po dito sa Nasugbu po?? Salamat po..

22. Reagan T. Manalo 31 October 2010 at 8:45 pm #

gud day.. mam pwede na po ba uling mag aply sa soon to open na yamaha 3s sa nasugbu?

23. reagan t. manalo 1 November 2010 at 9:41 pm #

gud day.. mam pwede po bang malaman kung ano po qualification sa partsman position? try ko po sana mag aply sa soon to open yamaha 3s sa nasugbu.. tenkyu po.

24. maria aiza buban 4 November 2010 at 9:18 am #

saan po ba located ang branch ng new nemar sa laegazpi city? Ung pwede po na pasahan ng resume? tnxs….

25. maria aiza buban 8 November 2010 at 8:41 am #

gud am.. saan po located ang soon to open branch ng new nemar sa legazpi city, albay?.. ung pwede po pasahan ng resume? thanks po..

26. lenlen 10 November 2010 at 10:11 pm #

mam,.gudeve po,.meron po ba kayong bakanteng trabaho,. na pwede po ang 2yrs,.associate in computer technology po ang course ko,.taga lipa po ako.

27. Reymel Guinto 11 November 2010 at 12:41 pm #

REYMEL F. GUINTO
    Block 60 Lot 9 San Carlos St.
    South City Homes, Binan,Laguna
    Mobile No: (0939) 838 – 0193
    E-mail Add: reymil_guinto@yahoo.com

OBJECTIVES:

To explore and to apply my knowledge in a broader aspect, that would also enhance my forte, maximize my capabilities and to experience different technical fields, that would help to develop the company vision, being part of it.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________

JOB EXPERIENCE

Occupation: Deceased
    Mother: Milagros F. Guinto
    Occupation: Self Employed

____________________
    REYMEL F. GUINTO

28. Ranel Jesus Niño J. Valiente 11 November 2010 at 8:54 pm #

RANEL JESUS NIÑO J. VALIENTE Zone 7 Antipolo Young, Nabua Camarines Sur Mobile #:09995575264/(054)288-3742 Sir & Ma’am: May I apply in your good office as BRANCH MECHANIC at IRIGA CITY BRANCH,I am a graduate of ELECTRONICS COMMUNICATION SERVICE TECHNOLOGY(ECST) at CAMARINES SUR POLYTECHNIC COLLEGES,NABUA CAMARINES SUR.Has a working experience at SANYANG MOTORS(SYM),has been at recondition dept. for 1month & as BRANCH MECHANIC from December 2009 up to November 5,2010. Hoping for your immediate reply on my application. Thank you and God Bless….

• RANEL JESUS NIÑO J. VALIENTE 16 November 2010 at 8:05 pm #

mam,gud evening po,,,follow up q lang po.musta po application q,,

29. Lovelyn Faye San Antonio 25 February 2011 at 10:44 pm #

hi good pm. Im Lovelyn Faye San Antonio,graduate of De La Salle Lipa in Information Technology and im from malvar batangas.. hiring p po b sa tanauan and lipa gsto po sana magapply.. how can i?thank u and Godbless

30. jay b. 2 March 2011 at 10:29 am #

kelan po kaya maopen sa legaspi, pwede pa ba mag apply..

31. Jhonalyn V. Cis 7 March 2011 at 12:27 pm #

Hi I’m Jhonalyn V. Cis, 24 yrs. old from Dasmariñas, Cavite I am applying for the position of Bookkeeper/Cashier. Pero sana po dito s dasma. ako maasign if ever n matanggap ako. I have an experience in Acctg. and also in cashier but I am willing to be trained.

32. manette 8 March 2011 at 8:48 am #

please submit your resume in our dasma office.thank you…

33. Miller B. Bagsit 12 March 2011 at 3:04 pm #

Good Day!
    Sir/Madam
    I’m Miller B.Bagsit, residing at Sorosoro Batangas City, 26 Yrs Old.presently employed at bank of makati under motortrade financing as credit counselor for 3yrs.Im willing to apply on your good office as management trainee in Batangas Branch,,
    Contact # 09203674027/09199259793

34. First Aid Lessons 13 March 2011 at 2:04 pm #

Many thanks for taking this chance to speak about this, I really feel strongly about it and that i profit from finding out about this topic. If feasible, as you achieve information, please update this website with new facts. We’ve identified it very helpful!interested to exchange links? I have a similar blog…:)

35. Miller B. Bagsit 14 March 2011 at 10:00 pm #

Good Day!
    Sir/Madam
    I’m Miller B.Bagsit, residing at Sorosoro Batangas City, 26 Yrs Old.presently employed at bank of makati under motortrade financing as credit counselor for 3yrs.Im willing to apply on your good office as sales/marketing or management trainee in Batangas Branch,,
    Contact # 09203674027/09199259793

36. Lowella P.Panizales 4 April 2011 at 7:56 pm #

Good Day!
    Sir/Madam
    I am Miss Lowella Panizales, a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Management Accounting, 22 years old,I am willing to apply as cashier/bookkeeper in your company.I experienced working as cashier at SM Supermarket Manila,and I rendered my on tne job training at Opportunity Kauswagan Bank under Administrative Department.Currently I am residing at Sauyo Novaliches Quezon City.I am willing to be trained and assign in laguna branch.I am hoping for your kind consideration. You can reach me at my cell# 09096740803 and you can email me at lpp_23sun@yahoo.com.

Thank you!

37. glenda lim 6 April 2011 at 2:37 pm #

Good day! I am GLENDA B. LIM resident of Calaca Batangas.I am very interested to be the book keeper or credit investigator of your soon to be opened Branch in Balayan or Lemery. ihope i could have a n appointment for interview.Thank you. Pls let me know by my mobile no.09125488907

38. christopher de luna 23 April 2011 at 1:22 pm #

good day! po pede po ba ako sa mechanic hs grad lang po pero mahaba na po eprnce ko sa pag memekaniko 11 years na po. all around po ako overhaul,torse, at elc. salamat my cel. no. 09108501084

39. Joel Banaag 3 May 2011 at 10:44 am #

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I would like to apply for any position in your office that fits my credibility. I am willing and interested to be involved in research, financial, and related works in my field of specialization that will be assigned to me.

I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Commerce Major in Marketing in Laguna College. I do Believe that I can contribute extensively to your institution.

I am very willing to be interviewed at any time convenient for you. Should you find me qualified, you can contact me at 09212433819.

Thank you very much!

Very truly yours,

JOEL BANAAG

40. paul inocencio 6 May 2011 at 10:31 am #

Sir, I am a fresh graduate this year and i am seeking for my 1st job as i entered the life of professional. i graduated Bachelor of Science Business Administration major in MANAGEMENT at Palawan State University..

41. Richard A. Manalo 14 May 2011 at 10:59 am #

BUREAU OF CUSTOMS
    Puerto Princesa City
    (on the job training)
    April-May 30,2005

CAVITE IDEAL INTERNATIONAL
    Construction and Dev.3
    Taytay-Roxas-El Nido Road Proj.
    Service Driver
    May 28,2009-March 31,2011

Character References:

ATTY. J. SOCRATES BUREAU OF CUSTOMS
    Puerto Princesa City,Palawan

MR.RODRIGO BERNARDO MUNICIPAL PLANNING DEV.
    Head M.P.D.C Roxas,Palawan

MR. OSMUNDO P. HORTALEZA CAVITE IDEAL INTERNATIONAL
    CONS. & DEV CORP.
    Project Manager
    Roxas,Taytay,El Nido Road
    Project

S.S.S No. 34-0637168-6
    CTC No. 16812218
    Passport No. VV0804494
    LIC No. D11-05-000316
    Phil Health No. 09-025015687-0

I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

RICHARD A. MANALO
    Applicant

42. Rodel Manjares 23 May 2011 at 9:48 pm #

May 11, 2011

The Manager
    Thru: The Human Resource Department
    NEW NEMAR
    National Highway, Marauoy
    Lipa City, Batangas 4217

Dear Sir/Madam:

I have learned that you are in need of personnel for various positions in your soon to open branch here in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan. Presently, I’m helping my sister in her small business here in Palawan. I am Rodel J. Manjares, a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Entrepreneurship in one of the high standard and prestigious university in Bicol, Bicol University College of Arts and Sciences, Daraga, Albay. I became Marketing and Office Manager of El San Diego Marketing, distributor of Medicines in Bicol for almost 6 years. My job descriptions includes promotions of medicines to all dispensing doctors and pharmacies, collections, filing office documents, preparation of financial statements, bookkeeping, inventory of products, prepares purchase order and other related works.

I am hardworking and dedicated to work. I hope that my previous working experiences and trainings would qualify me for that position. I am willing to learn whatever new task might be required in the performance of my duties and responsibilities and willing to invest time and effort to complete the necessary task.
    Attached are my resume and xerox copy of my transcript of records for your perusal and reference. I am willing to come for an interview at anytime you may specify. My contact number is 0949-1490007 (smart).

Thank you very much.

Very truly yours,

RODEL J. MANJARES
    Applicant

43. Jerome Hernandez 30 May 2011 at 4:04 pm #

i am applying for batangas branch, sales marketing officer, 23 years old, office management graduate,i live in Banaba South Batangas City.willing to be trained, trustworthy, hard working.

44. Jerome Hernandez 30 May 2011 at 4:15 pm #

JEROME ACORDA HERNANDEZ
    #22 Meralco Road, Banaba South, Batangas City
    Mobile: +639129589625
    jerome_hernandez1987@yahoo.com

CAREER OBJECTIVE

To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
    EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND

WORK EXPERIENCE

Museo Puntong Batangan
    P.Burgos St. Batangas City
    Office Staff / Messenger I
    July 2007- December 2010

Computer Skills: MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
    Proficient with Auto CAD 08,09,11
    Hard working and fast-learner
    Goal-oriented and motivated in work given

PERSONAL DETAILS

Date of Birth: July 03,1987 Height: 5’4”
    Civil Status: Single Weight: 55kg.
    Age: 23 Nationality: Filipino

45. alvinxander maddela 30 May 2011 at 5:56 pm #

May 30, 2011
    To: Human Resources Manager
    or Personnel Department

Dear Sir/Madam,
    Good Day! I am Alvinxander Maddela 25 years of age residing at hagedorn rd. san pedro Puerto princesa Palawan . I have seen your need for sales/ marketing assistant and bookkeeper for your branch in Puerto Princesa Palawan I am interested in applying for that position. I am a graduate of a vocational course and I am willing to udergo any training in your company for that position. I have previously work as a sale associate in NCCC mall in Palawan. You can contact me at 09286047842, I am available anytime of the day. Hoping that this will merit, your favorable consideration.

46. Rodel Manjares 30 May 2011 at 9:56 pm #

Dear Madam,

May i know the status of my application? i had send already my resume and application letter thru email at manuelitavaldivia@newnemar.com. Please let me know madam either thru my email add or my cp #.

Thank you so much and Godspeed.

47. Cecile R. Sorrera 4 June 2011 at 9:28 am #

good morning madam, I am CECILE SORRERA from Virac, Catanduanes. 27 years old. Willing din po ako mag apply as bookeeper/cashier. I was a billing-assistant in FICELCO from Marc 16, 2010. I just ended my contract last May 15, 2011. Accounting clerk reliever for 3 months also in FICELCO. I was also a secretary to a lending company way back 2009. Also a cashier to a deparment store. my cp number is 09104576885 tnx mam… God bless and more power!

48. Bitcoins 7 June 2011 at 1:03 pm #

Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too wonderful. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a wonderful site.

49. neil braceros 19 June 2011 at 9:42 am #

im neil graduate po ng automotive tech. sa tesda bansud. i ned job. like helper mechanic..09069491181

50. jayron natividad 2 July 2011 at 12:18 pm #

good day po mam/sir ako po si jayron natividad graduate po ako ng electromechanics technology sa dualtech.nakapagwork na po ako bilang isang maintenance technician sa zeller plastic philippines…nais ko po sanang magaply ng kahit na ano pong ipagkaloob ninyong posisyon.marami pong salamat.mam eto po pla cp no#09052989906