Job Vacancies for Soon-to-Open Branches

13 December 2011 104 Comments

Send your resume to manuelitavaldivia@newnemar.com

SAN PEDRO, LAGUNA

• MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
  • MARKETIN ASSISTANT
  • CREDIT INVESTIGATOR
  • CASHIER
  • BOOKKEEPER
  • MECHANIC

104 Responses to “Job Vacancies for Soon-to-Open Branches”

1. alvinxander maddela 30 May 2011 at 5:50 pm #

May 30, 2011
    To: Human Resources Manager
    or Personnel Department

Dear Sir/Madam,
    Good Day! I am Alvinxander Maddela 25 years of age residing at hagedorn rd. san pedro Puerto princesa Palawan. I have seen your need for sales/ marketing assistant and bookkeeper for your branch in Puerto Princesa Palawan I am interested in applying for that position. I am a graduate of a vocational course and I am willing to undergo any training in your company for that position. I have previously work as a sale associate in NCCC mall in Palawan. You can contact me at 09286047842, I am available anytime of the day. Hoping that this will merit, your favorable consideration.

2. Jenelyn S. Nobela 1 June 2011 at 11:59 am #

June 01, 2011
    To: Human Resources Manager
    or Personnel Department

Dear Sir/Madam,
    Good Day! I am Jenelyn S. Nobela 22 years of age residing at Roxas St. Bgy. Bagong Silang Puerto princesa City, Palawan. I have seen your need for sales/ marketing assistant and bookkeeper/Cashier for your branch in Puerto Princesa Palawan I am interested in applying for that position. I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Bankng and Finance and I am willing to undergo any training in your company for that position. I have previously work as a sale associate in NCCC mall in Palawan. You can contact me at 09109617865/09154980841, I am available anytime of the day. Hoping that this will merit, your favorable consideration.

3. Cecile R. Sorrera 4 June 2011 at 9:44 am #

To: Human Resource Manager
    or Personnel Department

Sir/Madam:

Good morning!

I am Cecile R. Sorrera a graduate of Bachelor of Science and Business Administration major in Management at Catanduanes State Colleges last March, 2004. I am a resident of Danicop, Virac, Catanduanes.
    The skills I have developed from my work experience make me a very competetive candidate for the vacant position as bookeeper/cashier. The strenght that I posses in such position includes:

* Computer literate
    * Proficient in oral and written communication
    * Excellent in interpersonal and marketing skills
    * Hard working and enthusiastic and willing to be trained.

4. Cecile R. Sorrera 4 June 2011 at 9:49 am #

To: Human Resource Manager
    or Personnel Department

Sir/Madam:

Good morning!

The skills I have developed from my work experience make me a very competetive candidate for the vacant position as bookeeper/cashier in Tabaco, Albay. I recently work as billing assistant in FICELCO. And a reliever as Accounting clerk also in FICELCO for 3 months. The strenght that I posses in such position includes:

* Computer literate
    * Proficient in oral and written communication
    * Excellent in interpersonal and marketing skills
    * Hard working and enthusiastic and willing to be trained.
    * Cheerful.
    * With innitiative.
    * Has knowledge in posting and balancing.

I can reached anytime via my cellular phone, 09104576885.

Thank you so much and have a happy day ahead…
    Smile always..

5. king 6 June 2011 at 8:15 am #

To: HRM

Ma’am/Sir,
    I am writing to apply for the position of sales and marketing assistant.I am a resident of tanza ,cavite. i am interested in applying for that position.i am graduate of a BSBA major in marketing magt. at baliuag unversity located at baliuag, bulacan.I believe my education, skills and experiences fit your requirements and i am confident my skills would be an asset to your company.
    i already send my resume in your e-mail add.

thank you.:)

6. aldin pedrosa 6 June 2011 at 2:27 pm #

june 06 2011

THE MANAGER
    NEW NEMAR
    PUERTO PRINCESA BRANCH

Sir\Madam:

I am Aldin Pedrosa 27 years of age ,a graduate of Bs. Mass.Comm. Broadcasting, at Palawan State University.

I have work At New City Commercial Center as a Sales Associate (Dj caller) of footwear section,as a CI\Collector of Citi Appliance and presently i am a wearhouse In-Charge of Hi-Flux.

I came to my knowledge that your company is needed such as Credit Investigator, in this view i would like to apply for the above mention, or any position that you think fit to my skills and qualification.

If this application pleases your attention you may contact me at mobile no. 09095018662.

7. aldin pedrosa 6 June 2011 at 2:31 pm #

june 06 2011

THE MANAGER
    NEW NEMAR
    PUERTO PRINCESA BRANCH

Sir\Madam:

8. Ma. Mia L. Arib 8 June 2011 at 7:12 pm #

THE MANAGER
    New Nemar
    Bgy. San Pedro, Puerto Princesa City
    Palawan

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am writing to apply for the position of Casher/Bookkeeper. As requested, I am enclosing a complete job application, my resume and three references.

I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for the position. The key strengths that I posses for success in this position include:

 Data Encoding
     In charge to the account of the dealers
     Customer Assistant

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 09056409662. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward with you about this employment opportunity

Sincerely yours,

Ma.MiaL. Arib
    Applicant
    ———————————————————–

MA.MIA L.ARIB
    Current Location: 24-C Old Buncag Rd. Bgy.Mandaragat
    Puerto Princesa City, Palawan

Mobile No.: 09056409662
    Email Add.: fillmore_aries0327@yahoo.com

OBJECTIVE
    • To equip with practical skills and technique. Improve my career and be the best in my chosen field of endeavor.

PERSONAL DATA

• Encoder
    Jayad’s Boutique (Natasha/MSE) Service Center
    Rizal Ave. Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
    July 2006-June 2008

SKILLS

• Computer literate
    • Able to manage time and keen to time schedules
    • Flexible-willing to take on a variety of tasks
    • Open-minded
    • Willing to learn and learns quickly
    • Able to work independently
    • Diligent

INTERESTS

I really like to work with people and help them to have fun.
    I am an outgoing personality, really have passion for travel and interest in outdoors activities.

TRAININGS ATTENDED

NCCC Mall Palawan
    Puerto Princesa City, Palawan

• Mr. Ace York Mangalino
    Professor
    STI Palawan
    Puerto Princesa City, Palawan

I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Applicant

9. Xyree A. Manglio 10 June 2011 at 8:38 am #

THE MANAGER
    Newnemar
    Puerto Princesa Branch

Sir/Madam:

Greetings in our Almighty God!

I’m XYREE A. MANGLIO, 22 years old, a resident of Bgy.Bono-bono, Bataraza, Palawan. I graduated at Western Philippines University(WPU) with a degree of Bachelor of Secondary Education(BSED.
    I am willing to come for an interview anytime at your convenience.My contact no.09092270274.

Thank you and more power.

Very truly yours,

XYREE A. MANGLIO
    Applicant

10. xxin 13 June 2011 at 1:13 am #

hahaha bat nag post ng data nro sa comment ditonyo send resume nyo manuelitavaldivia@newnemar.com lol

11. Sheena Lynne F.Morallo 13 June 2011 at 9:38 am #

Good am po! i would like to ask if san pde magpasa ng resume in person! nkita ko po kasi ung nkpost sa San pPerdo,Pto Prin. City, Palawan na hiring sa newnemar

12. Richard Miras 15 June 2011 at 10:47 am #

THE MANAGER
    NEW NEMAR
    Puerto Princesa Branch

Dear Sir/Madam

I’m Richard N. Mitas living in Barangay Sta. Lourdes Puerto Princesa City Palawan.I am a graduated of Bachelor of Arts in Sociology at the Western Philippines University.I have the honor to apply in your good office as applicant to any position that fits to my qualification. and I am willing to undergo any training in your company for the any position.

The enclosed resume details my educational background and experience. In the meantime, if you need any further information, you may contact me at 09102135613.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Richard N. Miras
    Applicant

13. grace 16 July 2011 at 5:00 pm #

good day sir/ma’am

tatanong ko lang po sana kung saan po ako pweding mag-pass ng personal ng resume ko. para po sa job vacancy nyo dito sa bago nyong branch na eo-open dito sa puerto princesa. maraming salamat po. God Bless and more power.

14. PAUL BRENNAN I. LAMBAN 22 July 2011 at 9:47 am #

July 22, 2011

THE MANAGER
    New Nemar
    Bgy. San Pedro, Puerto Princesa City
    Palawan

Sir / Madam:

It is my earnest desire to be part of your prestigious company. In this regard, my I have the honor to apply any position . I am Paul Brennan I. Lamban, 25 years old, presently residing at 387 –D Dagomboy Village, Bgy. San Miguel, Princesa City, Palawan. I have finished my Bachelor of Science in Computer Science at Palawan State University.

Attached herewith is my resume’ for your perusal.

Looking forward for the merit and approval of this application. I will be very glad to come to your office for personal interview at your most convenient time. You can reach me through my cell phone number, 09128716805.

Thank you for your kind consideration on this matter.

Truly yours,

COMPUTER ORGANIZATION WITH ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE
    STI College Global City
    Manila, Philippines

SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
    STI College Global City
    Manila, Philippines

ASSESSOR’S METHODOLOGY (AM 1)
    BY: TESDA
    Gateway Educational Foundation Inc.
    Puerto Princesa City, Palawan

TRAINER’S METHODOLOGY (TM 1)
    BY: TESDA
    Gateway Educational Foundation Inc.
    Puerto Princesa City, Palawan

BAYANIHAN LINUX SEMINAR
    BY: DOST
    UP Diliman
    Greenhills, Quezon City
    Philippines

HYPER TEXT MARKUP LANGUAGE (HTML)
    BY: DOST

• Java
    • Visual Basic.NET
    • Visual Basic 6.0
    • Visual Foxpro
    • Turbo C
    • Turbo Pascal
    • Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP)
    • Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)

COMMUNICATION SKILLS

MS. ESPERANZA B. GUINTO
    Accountant
    STI College Puerto Princesa
    2nd Floor CSD Bldg., Lacao Street
    Puerto Princesa City, Palawan

15. Lawrence 22 August 2011 at 5:00 pm #

I’m a person who’s willing to work for this company,and I assure
    Tht ill always cum with unique ideas,and I’m person with poyential
    Who takes pride and responsibilities in everything I do.
    Looking foward to hear from u thanks.

16. LIEZEL C. MAGTANONG 5 September 2011 at 6:16 pm #

I AM EAGER TO BECOME PART OF THIS COMPANY…
    I AM HOPING SOON I WILL BE THERE….

17. Francis B. Estrella 3 October 2011 at 11:31 am #

TO:MANAGEMENT/HR DEPARTMENT

I’M FRANCIS B. ESTRELLA OF NAGA CITY I HAVE SEEN YOUR JOB VACANCY FOR YOU UPCOMING PILI BRANCH IN CAMARINES SUR AS A MANAGEMENT TRAINEE, I AM VERY INTERESTED FOR THE POSITION, I AM A FORMER OPERATIONS MANAGER FOR A DISTRIBUTION COMPANY AND NOW A BRANCH MANAGER AT WORLD CONNECT CONSULTANCY INC. NAGA BRANCH. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU VERY SOON.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS

18. Ahayalyn Sayari 12 October 2011 at 9:10 pm #

October 12, 2011

The MANAGER
    NEW NEMAR
    PUERTO PRINCESA CITY

Sir/Madam;

Good day!

I am a Banking and Finance graduate of the Palawan State University main campus with two months experienced in teaching and with three months experienced on-the job training in Cooperative Bank of Palawan.

I am writing to apply for the position of Bookkeeper / Cashier. This position particularly interests me because it would enable me to make full use of my administrative and organizational skills. I have well-developed written and oral communication skills that can be very useful in carrying out the duties for the above-mentioned position.

As you will see by my attached resume, I have wide range of relevant skills, built up through my previous experienced, which include customer service, document filling and manual cash counting.

I am looking for a fresh challenge in a pro-active and customer-centered environment and to take up the challenge as soon as possible. If you have any vacancies I can be reached at 09206409360/09302663325. I hope to hear from you to discuss this exciting opportunity to work with your company.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

AHAYALYN B. SAYARI
    Applicant

19. Francis B. Estrella 6 January 2012 at 4:13 pm #

THE MANAGEMENT
    NEW NEMAR TRADING
    PILI CAMARINES SUR

I AM AN ACCOUNTING GRADUATE A FORMER OPERATIONS MANAGER AT A DISTRIBUTION COMPANY I AM INTERESTED FOR THE MANAGEMENT TRAINEE POSITION IM A RESIDENT OF NAGA CITY CAM.SUR PLEASE DO CONSIDER MY APPLICATION. IM ALSO A FORMER CREDIT INVESTIGATOR OF NOKIS YAMAHA AT BATANGAS CITY, IM 35 YRS OLD LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON…. THANKS AND GOOD DAY

20. Rommel Hernandez 8 January 2012 at 11:11 am #

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Rommel Hernandez from Naga City and seeking for a best and great opportunity. I wish to apply for the position as LIAISON OFFICER.

Please consider my application as a LIAISON OFFICER because in my 13 years job experience I believe I’m qualified for the vacant position you’ve been looking for. I am results-oriented, aggressive in achieving objectives, fast learner and be able to work independently, with minimal supervision and with ability to take initiative.

Hoping to hear you soon.

Thank you and Happy New Year!

Sincerely

Rommel A. Hernandez

21. lotus r. agualada 8 February 2012 at 2:27 pm #

LOTUS R. AGUALADA
    Blk c 11 l24, brgy. san simon dasma. city, Cavite
    Mobile No: 09163447009
    Email add:lotus_karerana@yahoo.com

Hi sir/mam!

pls. give me the opportunity to work in this company, im 4 yrs. active employee at norkis group of companies as a branch manager. thank you!

22. Percival L. Ligaya Jr. 2 April 2012 at 3:06 pm #

I am able to apply in your good office for the postion that fits to my qualification.
    Im Percival L. Ligaya Jr 32 years old resident of Brgy. Soledad san Pablo, laguna. with one child. Graduate of two years Computer Technology (Junior Computer Science). I believe my education, skills and experiences fit your requirements, and I am confident my skills would be an asset to your company.
    I am available to meet with you at a time that’s convenient to you. Please contact me to set up a time. I look forward to hear from you soon.
    Sincerely,
    Percival L.Ligaya Jr.
    (09303248440)

23. lodebina condez 12 April 2012 at 5:50 pm #

Good day.I’m looking for a job.Can you give me a chance to work in your company?I am graduating students this coming April 18,2012 with a degree of BS in Business Administration major in Management at Western Phiippines University,Palawan.You can contact me at my #09097158205.Thank You and more power.

24. Leobe Bosas 6 June 2012 at 11:02 am #

The Manager
    New Nemar
    Puerto Princesa City Branch
    Palawan

Good day!

I’m Leobe Bosas, 27 years of age, graduate of Business Administration Major in Management last April 12,2005.
    Wish to work in your good office.

I’m applying for the position of Management Trainee or any vacant position that fit my qualification. I am before inventory clerk at NCCC-mall Palawan and a team leader of our department.

I’m flexible and fast learner person, easily adopt new field of work,Willing to be trained anytime you wish.I also send my resume at your email.

Hoping for your kindly consideration.
    Thank you and God bless!

sincerely yours,

Leobe G. Bosas
    Applicant

25. Zaire Faye Nudo Romero 31 July 2012 at 2:48 pm #

To: Human Resource Manager
    or Personnel Department
    Sta. Cruz, Laguna

Sir/Madam:

I would Like to Apply as Sales and Marketing Assistant in your good office. I am Skilled in typing/encoding and in other office works.

A graduate of Bachelor Administration major in Marketing Management and Computer Programming made me feel qualified for the above mentioned Positions. My computer skills include expertise in Microsoft Office Application and others.

I feel i have much to offer and i would enjoy discussing my qualifications and your needs in person.

Very Respectfully yours,
    Zaire Faye Romero

26. Richard Romasanta 7 October 2012 at 2:12 pm #

The Manager
    New Nemar
    Puerto Princesa City Branch
    Palawan

Good Day!

I’m Richard R.Romasanta,27 years of age,graduate of Business Administration major in Management last April 2007.

I am writing to apply for the position of Credit Investigator.I was a former credit investigator of PMDI house motors at San pedro Branch and same work at SYM MOTORS.I am so interested with that job and wish to work in your good office at Puerto Princesa.

I am willing to come for an interview anytime at your convenience.My contact number is 0946-424-5612.

Thank you and More Power!

Sincerely yours,
    Richard R. Romasanta

27. Christine Morta 8 October 2012 at 10:37 am #

The Manager
    New Nemar
    Puerto Princesa City,
    Palawan, 5300

Good day!

I`m Christine Morta,21 years of age, graduate of Bachelor of Science in Tourism last October 2010.

I`m writing this letter to apply for a position of Sales in Marketing Assistant or any vacant position that could help me to enhance my self turn in to a professional one.
    I`m a former Front Office Staff in Kawayanan Resort Travel and Tours.The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my experience and education will make me a competitive candidate for this position.

I can be reached anytime via cell phone, 0929-563-1710.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

Christine Morta

28. Mary Ann Ligon 3 November 2012 at 9:37 am #

MARY ANN P. LIGON
    MOBILE PHONE: # 09204626002/09175567165
    Email Address: mpenaflor_mayan@yahoo.com

JOB OBJECTIVES:
    I am interested in jobs related to my course BS-Management and also customer related services or any vacant position available in your good office.

SKILLS/COMPETENCIES:
    1 Able to write and speak English and Tagalog
    2 Computer literate
    3 Able to work as a team
    4 Willing to be trained to meet working standards
    5 Can work under pressure

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
    COLLEGE: Ateneo De Naga University (2nd yr college)
    Bachelor of Science Major in Management
    Ateneo Avenue Naga City
    School Org.: SARO Sentients Ateneans Reaching Out
    HIGH SCHOOL: NHCS Naga Hope Christian School (1999-2003}
    Panganiban Drive Naga City
    School Org.: HEART
    Hope Emergency Assistance Rescue Team
    ELEMENTARY: SJS Saint Joseph School (1993-2003)
    Panganiban Drive Naga City

REBISCO DVM Enterprises
    San Vicente, milaor, Camarines Sur
    Office Staff: January 17, 2011 – present
    ROBINSONS HANDYMAN DO-IT-BEST EXPRESSMART
    Nagaland E-Mall: Elias Angeles St., Naga City
    Sales Associate: October 23,2010 – January 15,2011
    ALL FLIP FLOPS (HAVAIANAS) (SM City Naga)
    Central Business District Naga City
    Store Supervisor : August 15,2010 – October 1,2010
    ALL FLIP FLOPS (HAVAIANAS) (SM City Naga)
    Central Business District Naga City

Gender: Female
    Civil Status: Married
    Religion: Roman Catholic
    Height: 5’5
    Husband: Gil Anthony A. Ligon
    Occupation: Office Clerk
    Fathers name: Mr. Domingo Peñaflor Sr.
    Occupation: Retired Coca-Cola employee

Tel. No.: 811-8112
    Mr. Aristotle Contoria
    World of Fun LCN
    Branch Manager I
    Naga City
    Mobile No.: 09213393869

I certify hereby that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
    Mary Ann P. Ligon

29. Arvin M. Mangubos 26 April 2013 at 7:34 pm #

Greetings
    Currently I’am holding a position of C.I./Appraiser, I would like to know if your branch at San Pedro Laguna is still looking for that position. Please reply at my e-mail add or kindly contact me to my mobile no. +63 932 – 848 -45 -93

30. kacey 14 July 2013 at 5:26 pm #

Kacey P Gibbs
    Isabel Villa San Jose PPS
    Cell.no. 09278956093
    email. kac3y@hotmail.com
    Birth date: November 7, 1986
    Height: 5’6”

Dear Sir,
    I am a graduate of BS Mass Comm and practied my profession in Telaviv Israel when I was there taking an Associate degree in Theology. When I came back in the Philippines I managed the HR department of a manpower agency, screening skilled workers bound to Israel and Canada.
    I had the opportunity to visit different countries such as Brunei, Dubai, Hongkong, Shenzhen and Guangzhou China, Bangkok Thailand
    , Telaviv and Jerusalem Israel, Heathrow London, Milan & Rome Italy and recently Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

I migrated in Puerto Princesa Palawan with my mom from Eastwood Libis Manila Metro for the reason that my mother wanted a restful ambiance way different from the lifestyle we had in the city.

I would be greatful if you let me be part of your successfully growing company.

You may reach me through email or call specified above.

Best Regards,
    KACEY P. GIBBS

• maay 13 August 2013 at 8:42 am #

Please send your resume to manuelitavaldivia@newnemar.com

• maay 13 August 2013 at 8:46 am #

Kindly visit our branch located at Brgy., San Pedro, Puerto Princesa, Palawan for the exam on thursday August 15, 2013, 9am.

31. Raymart Seratubias 12 August 2013 at 10:39 am #

Dear Sir/Madam:

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

This letter is to express my interest in your company. Specifically, I would like to apply as an management Trainee. I graduated with Bachelor of Arts Major in Philosophy last March 23, 2013 at Seminario de San Jose.

I truly believe that my education and experiences in our school has prepared me well to your company. With the knowledge I have gained from the classroom, and the experiences I have, I am confident that I can handle all its demands.

Enclosed, please find my resume, in which provides information about my experiences, activities and achievements. If you require additional information of any sort, I am available for such at anytime your office may so desire. Thank you in advance for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully yours,

RAYMART SERATUBIAS

09484122647

• maay 13 August 2013 at 8:56 am #

Please visit our branch located at Brgy., San Pedro, Puerto Princesa, Palawan on thursday August 15, 2013, 9:00 for the exam.

• maay 13 August 2013 at 8:57 am #

pls submit your resume at the nearest branch

32. maay 13 August 2013 at 8:48 am #

Please visit our branch located at Brgy., San Pedro, Puerto Princesa, Palawan on thursday August 14, 9am for the exam.

33. maay 13 August 2013 at 8:51 am #

Please visit our branch located at Brgy., San Pedro, Puerto Princesa,Palawan on thursday August 15, 2013, 9:00am for the exam.

34. maay 13 August 2013 at 8:54 am #

Please visit our branch located at Brgy., San Pedro, Puerto Princesa, Palawan on thursday August 15, 9am for the exam.

• Mia May 8 October 2013 at 10:39 am #

Hi!ma’am,

Hiring pa po ba kau for cashier?

Ano po qualification nu ma’am?

Thanks,
      Mia May

• Mia May 14 October 2013 at 10:10 am #

hi!ma’am,

are they still hiring for cashier position??

Thanks,
      Mia May

35. Ma.Michelle V.Nadal 8 October 2013 at 11:34 am #

The Manager
    New Nemar
    pili,camarines sur

Sir/Madam
    I am Ma.Michelle v.Nadal 30 years old,of Brgy San Francisco Nabua camarines sur.
    A graduated of Bachelor of science in commerce,major in management ,at UNIVERSITY OF BAGUIO.
    I have the honor to apply in your good company,any position suited to my qualification.
    I am very much willing to come for an interview at your most convenient time.
    THANK YOU in advance for your consideration.
    And look forward to hearing from you.

09286638832

GOD BLESSED!

Respectfully your’s
    Ma.Michelle V.Nadal

36. arlene remo 25 November 2013 at 2:22 pm #

i am from naga city cam sur….willing to work if you have a job vacancies in your branch in pili cam sur. ty

37. Aquim V. Mirabete 27 December 2013 at 3:02 pm #

Hi,
    I am Mr. AQUIM V. MIRABETE and Willing to apply in your good office, i already work in motorcycle company such as pinoybike and starbike as manager and area manager. if you think i am capable to work in your company please let me know. my contact number is 0918-6039523 or 052-483-2511 and i will be sending my resume and other required documents.

38. aldrin amoma 31 March 2014 at 11:27 am #

Good Day! I am Aldrin amoma 20 years of age residing at bagong sirang sabang naga city. I have seen your need for sales/ marketing assistant and bookkeeper for your branch in pili camarines sur.I am interested in applying for that position. I am a graduate of hotel restaurant services and I am willing to undergo any training in your company for that position.although I have no Experience in sales/ marketing assistant and bookkeeper I’m willing to learn. I have previously work as a Counter Checker in LCC mall naga. You can contact me at 09484118550, I am available anytime of the day. thank you and Hoping for your favorable consideration.

39. Carl Jordan H. Petras 27 April 2014 at 5:34 pm #

April 27, 2014

Human Resource Manager
    New Nemar
    Narra, Palawan

Sir/Madam:

Greetings!

Please consider this as my application for any vacant position in your company. I am very pleased and interested to impart my knowledge that I have gained in order to make more productive your company. I graduated at Western Philippines University Main Campus last April 11 with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.

My knowledge afforded me the opportunity to assume all the responsibilities of any position that fits my cognition which I do believe it honed my ability. I am confident enough that I could contribute to the best of my ability to the schools vision of producing excellent quality students.

I feel confident and qualified to take the challenges on that job offer. I am eager to prove my skills within a company that is committed to high social status employees.

Attached is my resume for your reference. Should you find my qualifications adequate, I am willing to call up for an interview at your most convenient time.

Thank you for your time and consideration. More power!

Very truly yours,

CARL JORDAN H. PETRAS
    Applicant

Curriculum Vitae
    ________________________________________
    Carl Jordan H. Petras
    #15- A Malvar St. Poblacion, Narra, Palawan, Philippines
    carljordanpetras@yahoo.com
    09301237823
    ________________________________________

OBJECTIVE:

To secure a position with a well established company that has a stable working environment which utilizes my management skills further to my interpersonal communication skills, training experiences and educational background that enables me to make a positive contribution to the company.

Personal Data:

Address : National Highway, Narra, Philippines
    Year Graduated : March 2009

Elementary : Narra Pilot School
    Address : Rizal Ave. Poblacion, Narra, Philippines
    Year Graduated : April 2005

Personal Skills:

• Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point)
    • Basic AutoCAD 2013
    • Basic PLC Programming
    • Wiring Installation Troubleshooting

Certificates Received:

• Certificate of Recognition as a beneficiary of the PROGRAMANG PANG-EDUKASYON PARA SA MGA PALAWEÑO held in WPU Gym on April 2014.

• Certificate of Completion for having completed all the requirements for Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering held in WPU Gym on March 2014. Thesis title “Evaluation of Galvanic Cell Using Inedible Roots as Potential Electrical Energy Source”.

• Certificate of Participation for having in the MATH-TINIC COMPETITION held in College of Engineering And Technology WPU Main on December 2011.

• Certificate of Participation for having in the ENGINEERING WIZARD COMPETITION held in College of Engineering And Technology WPU Main on December 2011.

• Certificate of Participation for having in the BUILDING WIRING INSTALLATION held in College of Engineering And Technology WPU Main on December 2011.

Attendance to Seminars:

• Electrical Safety and Installation Seminar for residents of Brgy. Cabigaan, Aborlan, Palawan held in Cabigaan Day Care Center on October 2013.

• Electrical Safety and Installation Seminar for residents of Brgy. Magbabadil, Aborlan, Palawan held in Magbabadil Brgy. Hall on Nov. 2012.

• Seminar on Sustainable Energy and Other Opportunities for Engineering Research held in College of Engineering And Technology WPU Main on December 2011.

Character Reference:

Engr. Mirriam P. Banlawe
    Dean, CET – WPU Main
    Contact number: 09989755674

Engr. Arman M. Arangorin
    EE Dept. Head, CET – WPU Main
    Contact number: 09088698919

Engr. Benjie R. Martinez
    ECE Dept. Head, CET – WPU Main
    Contact number: 09088698890

Engr. Ivane Ann P. Banlawe
    ECE, CET – WPU Main
    Contact number: 09186167805

I hereby certify that the above mentioned information are true and correct to the best of my knowledge, belief and ability.

CARL JORDAN H. PETRAS
    —————————————————–
    APPLICANT

40. MARK LESTER HERMOSO 10 May 2014 at 12:07 pm #

Sir/Madam,

Please consider my application for any vacant position in your company. As my resume reveals, I graduated from Palawan State University with a BS degree in Education with area of concentration in General Science last April 8, 2014.

I have no experienced but I feel confident and qualified to take on the challenges offers to my job. I am eager to show you the talent that I have and I will share knowledge that can help to promote your company.

I look forward to an opportunity to meet with you and further discuss my qualifications. In the meantime, should you need to reach me, please feel free to call me at 0907-549-8163.
    Thank you for considering my application.

Sincerely,